Rules and regulations
- The Organisers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the race.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notification.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the race course with prior notice to participants.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by The Organizers to ensure ‘the participants’ safety , The Organizers and their appointed Marshal shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, resulting from death or injury, whether fatal or otherwise, of any participants or for damages to or loss of such person’s property , suffered or otherwise, howsoever arising.
- The Organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the Races in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizers reserve the right to cancel the Races. The Organizers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the Races to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and or injury to himself/herself.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Organisers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race, shorten the race or modify the course.
- Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
- Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed.
- After registration, there will be no fee refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the event, for any reasons whatsoever.
- All Participants must collect their Race Pack at the Race Pack Collection (RPC) during the collection period , of which details will be stated on the Social Media Events. If Participants are unable to collect their Race Pack in person, they may empower a duly authorized representative in accordance with the procedure detailed on the Social Media.
- Late collection will not be entertained and the Organizers shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused, due to Participants inability to collect their Race Entry Packs. The Organizers may extend the collection time at the Organizer’s discretion and on a good-will basis only. For avoidance of doubt, the Organizer is not obliged to extend the collection time or to ensure that the Participants receive their Race Packs. At all times, it is the responsibility of the Participants to collect their Race Packs during the Collection Period. Entry packs not collected during the Collection Period will be deemed as unwanted, and the Organizer shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- Participants have to place their bicycles at their designated location in the transition area.
- Participants in the relay categories are responsible for passing their timing chip to their teammates at the designated areas after their respective legs.
- This is Competitive event with timing system. Prize will be given to finishers for each category
- Participants should be aware that while all possible care will be taken by the event organizer to safeguard the bag deposit items, the event organizer shall not be held liable in the unlikely event of missing or damaged items. Participants are advised to avoid depositing valuable or fragile items while using the bag deposit service.
- Participants must run on the designated path and for the entire Races. Failure to do so may result in disqualification and removed from the Races. The Organizers reserve the right to use any photograph, motion picture recordings, or any other record of this race and its participants for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reason thereof.
Code of Conduct
- The use of banned substances with the intent to improve performance, eliminate the sense of fatigue or for any other purpose is not allowed at any time and doping tests may be performed at random on participants
- Participants must not refill hydration or nutrition outside the designated aid stations provided by the Organizers
- Participants must respect rules and be respectful to the marshals, volunteers, spectators and the Organizers throughout the event
- Participants are not allowed to throw away their waste outside the litter-zones and garbage bins provided throughout the event
- Participants must refuse any outside help during the race (e.g. support, supplies, technical assistance)
- Participants are not allowed to leave all or part of their race equipment outside the Transition Zone
- Nudity outside the changing area is not allowed
- Wearing headphones is not allowed at any time
- Participants must be familiar with the entire course and it is their responsibility to follow the correct route
- Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the Participants’ safety, Participant(s) take part in the event at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the event. Participant(s) are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
Retirement from Race
- Participant(s) must retire from the race immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, and/or Security Officer.
Adherence to flag-off timings
- Participants, who commence before the actual start time of the race will be disqualified. The start time for the race can be found on the events Social Media.
- Participants (swimmer) who do not start within last persons from respective flag off category will be disqualified and for safety reason, may not be allowed to start.
Winners and Prizes
- Winners will be disqualified from the race if he/she does not satisfy the age, and/or mix gender requirements they have registered in.
- The Organizers reserve the right to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- Prizes must be taken, in the forms as presented by the Organizers. They are not transferable or exchangeable for cash as determined by the Organizers.
- The top three male and female winners of each age group individual category for the triathlon races (Sprint, Sprint distance) will take home a Prize Money
- The top three winners of team relay category for the triathlon races (Sprint, Sprint distance) will take home a Prize Money
- The top five winners of Mixed team relay category for the triathlon races will take home a Trophy and Sponsor Product
Disputes over results
- Appeals over disputes must be made on-site in person, in a written format and an appeal fee as much as IDR 500.000, within 30 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- All participant(s) who successfully complete the race in the chosen race category will be awarded a Finisher’s medal upon the presentation of their Bib to the respective officials.
- All Finisher’s Medals are to be collected on the race day. No requests thereafter will be entertained.
- This entitlement will not apply to Participants who are unable to complete the race , disqualified or do not complete the race.
Race Classification :
- The Organisers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete and/or incorrect entry details given by the participants.
- Relays can be made up of 2 or 3 people at any gender
- Mixed Team Relay must be made up of 3 people (2 Male + 1 Female) or (2 Female + 1 Male)
- Participants racing in the Sprint distance triathlon must be 15 years old and above on 31 Dec 2019 to compete in the race individually and relay team.
- Participants racing in the Olympic distance triathlon must be 19 years old and above on 31 Dec 2019 to compete in the race individually and relay team.
- Race entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the race. The Organizers reserve the right to exclude both parties from future events.
- Once the registration form has been processed, there will be no refund for the participants who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part.
- Participants must proceed to check-in during the allocated times and attend the compulsory race briefing.
- Participants must have their body marked (right arms) prior to race start, by applying the temporary tattoos provided in their race kit.
- Participants must rack their bicycles during the allocated times. Participants failing to adhere to this rule are prohibited from starting the race.
- The timing chip must be worn throughout the entire race around the left ankle.
- In the event that the timing chip is lost or malfunctioning it is the Participant’s responsibility to get a replacement chip from the Race Referee.
- Start numbers may not be reduced in size or altered and must be visible at all times
- Participants must proceed to check-in their bicycle at the transition area within the designated times only. (Schedule tba). You must also bring your helmet with you to bike check-in for a safety inspection.
- Athletes need to check-in their bike (with bike tag attached) and rack it in its designated place.
- During the check-in Participants are allowed to leave their helmets and bike-shoes so long as they are attached to their bicycle (small equipment such as tool box, bike bottles and bento boxes are also permitted).
- Participants may deposit their bags at the bag deposit on race-morning. (Venue layout tba)
- All swimmers are required to wear proper swimming attire during the entire swim course. Swimwear/trisuits should not extend past the elbow or knees
- All swimmers must wear the swim caps provided by the Organizers
- Swim goggles may be worn
- Fins, paddles, pool buoys, snorkels or any other swimming aids are not allowed
- Wetsuits are not allowed
- Support crews are not allowed. Any assistance, other than medical aid received during the swim will result in immediate disqualification
- No persons other than the participants and officials are permitted in the swim course
- Swimmers in difficulty shall signal by raising an arm to the marshal or divers for assistance
- Once assistance is rendered, the competitor must retire from the competition
- Cyclists must wear their race numbers clearly visible on the back of their adorned apparel at all times
- Support vehicles or pacers are not allowed at any time
- All athletes must obey traffic rules while on the cycling course unless otherwise directed by a race official
- No bare torso is allowed at any time
- Wearing of headphones is not allowed at any time
- Drafting is optional at any time
- Runners must wear their race numbers clearly visible at the front of their adorned apparel at all times
- Support vehicles or pacers are not allowed
- Runners must run on the designated path for the entire route
- No bare torso is allowed at any time
- Wearing headphones is not allowed at any time
Transition Area Regulations
- The transition area will be open for all participants access on race morning (time-schedule tba)
- Only Participants, officials and other personnel with the proper authorization are permitted to enter the transition area
- Coaches, private support staff and spectators are not allowed to enter the transition area
- Nudity outside the transition changing area is not allowed
- Participants are not allowed to ride their bicycle in the transition zone.